This morning I finished what is now my new favorite purse! I've been wanting to use this fabric and I just love it! I love the colors, the pattern, the size...it's perfect, and if you can't tell in the photo I have also embellished it with rhinestones. How did I get the rhinestones on the fabric you ask? Yes, it's the BeDazzler! This was a given to me years ago as a gag gift from my sister and I have just put it to good use! The rhinestones add just the right touch to the purse, I placed them in the center of each small flower. If you want to borrow it, just ask!
Now about the Pens game tonight...I have a good feeling about it but we all need to do our part, if you need to sit in the same chair, do it...wear the same shirt...drink the same drink and eat the same food, whatever works! Make sure you're thinking positive, don't get negative and keep chanting LET'S GO PENS!!!!


I might have to bedazzle a snuggie for my brother in law after our discussion last night!
ReplyDeleteGirlie!!!!!!!!!! I looooovvve it for you!!!!!!!! It is perfect!! How 'bout them Pens??? Yeah!!
ReplyDeleteSuper Stinking Cute! The Pens thing worked too.
ReplyDeleteI love it! I think I see some Etsy sales in your future!
ReplyDeleteI'm starting to hate looking at the bedazzler box. Tell us about your 4th of July already! :)
ReplyDelete