Thursday, May 28, 2009

I'm finally here!


Okay ladies, I have made it ! How exciting to finally have a blog...it may take a few days and some suggestions from my sisters but I'll get it!....It is that time of year, one of my favorites, school is almost out! The artwork has been coming home in full force and I thought you would enjoy my favorites...The piece on the left is son #2's portrait of me, beautiful isn't it? And the one on the right is son #1's Modern Mona Lisa, dressed of course in a Penguins shirt standing in front of the Mellon Arena! The Mona Lisa has been sitting in a small rocking chair in front of the TV for every Pen's game, and will now sit there for the Stanley Cup!!!

4 comments:

  1. I wondered why we keep winning - modern Mona Lisa! Keep her around until we have the Stanley Cup! Glad to see you up! Plug that background data into the "html" section of gadgets.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Those are definitely keepers! Such talent! Welcome to blogdom!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Yeeeaahhh!!!!!! Hi Miss!!!!! I love it for you!!! .....and I llllooove your blog design!

    ReplyDelete
  4. The Mona Lisa in a Penguins shirt! Now there is one for the ages!

    ReplyDelete